Discuss Whats The Minimum Vent Off A Soil Stack? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Looked a job today, possibly looking at reducing vent size as it's a difficult run.

75mm sticks in my head for some reason.

Cheers.

2” I’ve got in my head

Reply to Whats The Minimum Vent Off A Soil Stack? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys, few years off doing the work but I like to plan. Can a soil stack be rerouting away from the house, over an extension roof? Reason to...
Replies
Views
The soil pipe from my bathroom passes through the outside wall and into the roofspace above the adjacent single storey kitchen before dropping...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm wondering if this is allowed or will work in the UK. We currently have all our waste water connecting to a single vented stack. The pipes...
Replies
Views
Hi, I live in a house that is 20yr old. There is a single soil stack running from the top floor (of three) through the first floor bathroom and...
Replies
Views
Hi Oracles of all things plumbing, I have to replace a cast iron soil stack which is simple enough, done a few up here in Scotland, however...
Replies
Views
Back