Discuss What's The Minimum Length Of Pipe I Need To Get A Freeze Kit On? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 month wait to replace? Eek!
Maybe they have a planned lead replacement in your area and they are putting off your request until then?
As mentioned above, I thought the turn around for sorting out their external tap was a matter of days, not months.
Infact, just Googled it and Thames water have a 5 day target to repair external stop taps.

I've already said this but I don't know if you read it ?

Are you sure it isn't a quarter turn plug cock outside ?

If it's got a square top it will be

fill the kettle and a couple of pans, knock the street stopcock off the pipe, phone water co complaining of a leak and no water, they will pop out quick enough :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What's The Minimum Length Of Pipe I Need To Get A Freeze Kit On? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have read a few threads including one by Debbie Stano that were similar to my issue but that thread stopped a while back without any resolution...
Replies
Views
Sorry to bother but in desperate need of advice, we've suffered with water hammer issues in our council property since 12th November 2018, I share...
Replies
Views
T
Bit of background.... Recently had a new water supply pipe. The old supply was via a shared lead pipe all the way down the back of the terrace...
Replies
Views
Tony Kershaw
T
M
We live in a top floor tenement flat. I have called Scottish Water about this problem and they say that they have not carried out any work in our...
Replies
Views
E
I have now registered Kris and the other thread seems locked so, being a newbie have started again, hope thats OK? In answer to your last post...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock