Discuss Whats the best plumbing van alarm system? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi guys, i have just bought a new van and am wanting to put an alarm on it. My van is a vauxhall vivaro and already has one on but this weekend my boss had his van broken into and lost all his tools. He had those huge locks you can buy for vans and they could not crack these. Instead they just popped the lock in the front and climbed over the front seat.

Also, does anyone have a vauxhall vivaro, as my one seems to just crunch going into 1st gear when moving. The seller said that you are not supposed to put the car into 1st while moving/ I think this is wrong. The car has come with a 2year warranty so i can just take it back.

I appreciate your help guys.

Regards

Leroy

your to worried by police Bernie,just ask them why they have spotted you and take down their shoulder number soon sorts the cocky,useless gits out

Sorry guys I have skipped from REDSAWS photo to post . I am in tears ! Really ! WE lost our GSP 8 weeks ago . Ruffty tufty plumbers crying their eyes out !!!!! My best mate ever !

GSP??

I really should beef up my Combo security, I have a bulkhead and thats about it. I live in a nice area but there are theives everywhere.

I did have my Tom Tom stolen from my van by a nice gentleman, if I had caught him doing it, and it was legal I would have no problem in ******* his head in with a scaffold bar.

I guess most of us keep our powertools in overnight? I keep two or three main ones and the rest are in the house.

Reminds me of a story of a friend (last 5 years or so) who spotted some yoof stealing his daughter's bicycle from the shed. Ran out and clocked him one. Yoof went to the police next day and complained of assault. Police turned up to friend's house and they had an enjoyable coffee and chat about the teenagers these days.

I'm lucky though that I hardly ever lock my van and if it's locked it's usually because I've knocked the key button by mistake.

She was 13 1/2 and got cancer . Tumor appeared one Friday she had to be PTS following Friday she went downhill that fast ! Was a great worker in her day .
We are talking about a pair but we are having a spell without .

Gave her the kiss of life once when she drowned !!

wow, k.o.l bet you felt good it worked. i dare not try that with mine he will and hump me.lol. keep thinking if to stud him or get him done (3 1/2)??
his granddad is still kicking at 18 (just) so paws crossed.

insurance mate ,i did have my van empty i went in to wicks for 10 min no joke 10 min ! they took my tool bag with all my hand tools and case with fibre washers and o rings ,total lost 1k ,insurance is going to pay out me 700 after 5months of trouble trying to get my money ! oh yes there is 100 fee i had to pay ! even still renew and all second locks all the way round

[h=2]Whats the best plumbing van alarm system?[/h]240 volts connected to the pipetube

I was thinking electrified fence generator, not painful enough though.
Same as an ex copper friend of mine said, if you catch somebody breaking into the house and you wrap the baseball/cricket/golf bat/club around the unfortunates head, make sure you drag them upstairs before calling police. Upstairs they are a threat to your family and you can get away using more force.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Whats the best plumbing van alarm system? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back