Discuss Whats the best boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buderus GB162/100

In white...

Wall hung.....

There are times I hate me...........

I gather fm my car mechanic that a new car will only last 7 years or so cos when the computers all start to fail its not cost effective to replace them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's some crazy answers in here and I wonder what some of you are smoking.

To install for my beloved customers: Worcester Bosch CDi Classic

For my own house: Vailliant Ecotec Plus

I very much lean against installing anything else, because they're all crap.
that says two things to me A,Worcester are so good i wont put one in my house B,i dont repair them for a living

None, I want to live in a warm country! And wear a mankini all the time like ap.

None, I want to live in a warm country! And wear a mankini all the time like ap.

Beer señor
frostedBeerMug.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Whats the best boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone! Parents not used the boiler since 2013/2014, since installing a new wetroom for them they have now decided its worth getting the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. New to the forum and looking for assistance / advice. I live in a rented house with a not very co-operative landlord. I have just...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Baxi Ecoblue System boiler which was recently serviced just before Christmas. There has since been a constant but slow drip...
Replies
Views
My heating system comprises an Ideal Logic 12 boiler located downstairs and a Gledhill OV SOL cylinder located upstairs . The problem is that when...
Replies
Views
Hello friends - I really struggle to understand my heating and hot water system I posted my question on Diynot but it ended up being five pages...
Replies
Views
Back