Discuss Whats the best boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will there ever be a consensus on which is the best boiler? There appears to many variables as to what is best? What is best for customer? What is best to fit? Price for spares? After sales back up? Ease of replacing components and how they are positioned in the boiler. Does anyone know of a boiler that includes gas engineers in the design process?

Will there ever be a consensus on which is the best boiler? There appears to many variables as to what is best? What is best for customer? What is best to fit? Price for spares? After sales back up? Ease of replacing components and how they are positioned in the boiler. Does anyone know of a boiler that includes gas engineers in the design process?

ACV . All products are tested and developed by installers.

Boiler thing is easy. Everyone gets one vote and should like the relevant one or add brand to thread.

There's some crazy answers in here and I wonder what some of you are smoking.

To install for my beloved customers: Worcester Bosch CDi Classic

For my own house: Vailliant Ecotec Plus

I very much lean against installing anything else, because they're all crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Whats the best boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone! Parents not used the boiler since 2013/2014, since installing a new wetroom for them they have now decided its worth getting the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. New to the forum and looking for assistance / advice. I live in a rented house with a not very co-operative landlord. I have just...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Baxi Ecoblue System boiler which was recently serviced just before Christmas. There has since been a constant but slow drip...
Replies
Views
My heating system comprises an Ideal Logic 12 boiler located downstairs and a Gledhill OV SOL cylinder located upstairs . The problem is that when...
Replies
Views
Hello friends - I really struggle to understand my heating and hot water system I posted my question on Diynot but it ended up being five pages...
Replies
Views
Back