Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss What you imagine when an automatic air freshner goes "pfft" in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
3574259_889378a9.jpg

Them buggers should be banned! They either make me think there's a leak or they get me in the ear or the eye.

I had gone in to a flat with the developments concierge one day and one went off just as we passed it was high up on the shelving unit, we both cra*ed our self and hit the deck at the same time. LOL

Fish tanks do the same to me! When you in a house and you can hear running water and you just finished filling up.

when our dogs farts it sounds exactly the same. pppfffffttttt although on the odd occasion she whistles

Horrible noise! Customers running the tap straight after you've stuck the water on is another pfft.
My heart misses a afew beats

Is a nervy time when filling up, my dad has got the best attitude, just goes for it and doesn't give a sh*t, doesn't check until up to pressure. Guess that's how you get when you've been doing it a long time.

when a gate valve on the cold feed or stopcock doesn't quite shut of and you open the downstairs tap to take the water away while you work upstairs and the customer turns it back of when you've cut the pipe and all of a sudden got water coming out where you don't want it upstairs.
i know the answere is to change the stopcock/gate valve but on the smaller job it's hardly worth it when it lets by only a little, I kno someone will disagree with that.

Drilled a hole in soil stack other day for strap boss, didn't realise customer had come home and managed to flush toilet as just had drilled hole, got some splash on my hand as I pulled it away quick,
niceeee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What you imagine when an automatic air freshner goes "pfft" in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Dear professionals, could someone kindly advise on per below issue, please let me know if more pictures or details needed. I think my Auto Air...
Replies
Views
M
I would be extremely grateful to receive advice how to attach a hose to an automatic water trough (for horses) in a field, that has no tap, it has...
Replies
Views
When I turn on our CH there's a lot of noise from one specific part of the system - the pipes on the landing, and one radiator. It sounds like...
Replies
Views
I've air tested pipework for years, typically 4 bar for 30 minutes. I've never had an issue with any pipework that has passed that test...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Ive had to replace the pump isolator valves as they were leaking. All done and working but struggling to get air out. Rads are all good...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock