Discuss what would you recommend in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that the metal bar kit? I hate those offset things also. Prefer the ons with compression on end of valves. Then you can leave as long as you like and cut to length

20130730_140615.jpg

Does anyone know what fitting I need to go into this? I have tried 2inch pipe. 2inch rubber boss things. 2 inch reducers. But nothing fits. It came with a rubber reducer but I threw it away. Think it's from wickes

Not a straight bar two round backplates with olive inside , goggle bristan fixing kit

A tenner less the cost of 2 wallplate elbows and a lot of fkn around :smile:
On stud walls i drill 2 16mm holes @150mm centres through a dwang (noggin) Gives you something solid to screw into.

Is that the metal bar kit? I hate those offset things also. Prefer the ons with compression on end of valves. Then you can leave as long as you like and cut to length

Most mira bar showers come with the easy fit kit now. Installed a Mira Coda and was pleasantly surprised when opened up. Think all the plumbers moaning made have a rethink? Worth knowing however.

Other people make em as well as bristan mutley worth the extra money for me though makes installs so much easier

A tenner less the cost of 2 wallplate elbows and a lot of fkn around :smile:
On stud walls i drill 2 16mm holes @150mm centres through a dwang (noggin) Gives you something solid to screw into.

A dwang Tam, is that regional terminology for a noggin?

Definitely going to add them fixing kits into the quote next time. I like less hassle. Dwang hey. I never heard that word but my phone has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to what would you recommend in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock