Discuss What type of electric shower? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

monks

At the moment I have a Mira Event shower (quite old). It has two water inlets, one from the hot water and one from the cold. It seems to be just a pump and mixer to me, without a heater - Is that correct? If I am right, I would like another shower unit the same that uses hot water from the tank without a separate heating element.
When I look at different showers they all seem to be heated via an element and don't use the hot water from the tank. What type of shower unit do I need? Thanks in advance.

At the moment I have a Mira Event shower (quite old). It has two water inlets, one from the hot water and one from the cold. It seems to be just a pump and mixer to me, without a heater - Is that correct? If I am right, I would like another shower unit the same that uses hot water from the tank without a separate heating element.
When I look at different showers they all seem to be heated via an element and don't use the hot water from the tank. What type of shower unit do I need? Thanks in advance.

Just buy a new Mira event, it'll be a straight swap probably.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

You can buy any parts for the Mira Event, - the motor/pump is one unit & is the main part of the shower.
As said, you can buy the new version. Aqua Lisa make a similar, low voltage model, but I would go with Mira personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What type of electric shower? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone remember the Mira mixer shower that would work down to a really low pressure on a vented hot water system without a shower pump?
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that...
Replies
Views
Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated...
Replies
Views
Hi, would be extremely grateful for any advice on the following. I'm installing a bathroom (shower, toilet and sink) in my summer house. It has...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm in my new build 2 years and the shower pump has died. I have an air to water unit downstairs is in the utility which I've been told is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock