Search the forum,

Discuss What time on Friday does Croppie finish ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Centralheatking

We all know that Friday is POETS day (**** off early tomorrow is saturday) but really I get back at
16.00 and J. Crop has been on here hours by the looks of it.

Has he polished the bar or pulled the beer thro ? warmed the tv up - he could even have put the free heating on that Ray
Donated. I like crisps and nibbles as well with fried bread on Sunday lunchtime.

I hope you all have had a good week - its central heating season soon - it all goes cold soon and we will all
be busy !

centralheatking :90:

He's sat in corner sulking , drinking his beer through a straw , but we can party

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sulking at all, just moping cos I blew a bit of boiler crap away and now it's in my eye!

You've got another

John

John

John

John

john over here behind you

I've just got in to find the mrs stripping the tiles off the kitchen walls! I can't leave her alone for 5 minutes!

Sounds like your going to be busy this weekend like me

Last edited by a moderator:
Crap in ones eye is best flushed out with strong stuff, Orangeboom cures most of my ailments
but for eyes I recommend Korev (Cornish lager) CHK
Not sulking at all, just moping cos I blew a bit of boiler crap away and now it's in my eye!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What time on Friday does Croppie finish ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Not sure if this is a success or a fail or just a rant but We do have heat and hot water now So all started the evening of Friday the 12th (Nov) I had noticed the water wasn't getting hot nor the heating. We had someone come have a look the next day thinking it was something simple like the...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
    • Winner
Phone rang at 6:20pm water streaming down walls and ceiling after he's been screwing down creaky floorboards. Regular customer a couple of miles away, I had technically a couple of hours to do it before we were going out so I went over. The floor was 18mm tongue and groove OSB rubbish nailed...
Replies
Views
I moved into a detached bungalow last June, and last Sept I had a problem with clanging pipes which I only heard in the early hours. This stopped in May for 4 months but returned as soon as it got colder a month ago. I've been woken by loud banging in pipes about 5 to 5.30am. A local plumber...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 118554
D
R
And its me again. Honestly, if you are getting fed up, I promise that all this Black Friday nonsense will be over soon, and I will shut up for a while. Until then, thanks for your patience. Many of you will know Paul Jepson, formerly branch manager at several of our branches, most recently at...
Replies
Views
julesverne
J
R
Hi All The same questions have come up on this forum and on FB, and in emails and calls, so I thought it was worth putting them up here, with answers. Yes, the 100 or so offers currently on our website, cunningly hidden under "Special Offers" will persist until Sunday midnight - subject to...
Replies
Views
Matty7
M
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock