Discuss what radio station gets your attention / in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Toxic Ted

So.....who are you listening to?.....planet rock and radio 2 for me with a bit of XFM and absolute 80's....

ilfracombes own local radio, the voice, just come on air, all the old 70s stuff :) and little to no advertizing. So local, the traffic news involves reports of Mrs Jones blocked driveway due to an annoying Plumbers van :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Anything as long as it plays music and they don't talk

Talksport first thing then Absolute and radio 5 twice a hour for the traffic if long trip.

Get bad reception here..but if i had the patients would tune into the local hospital radio ......

radio2,capital gold and 5 live

and of course whatever radio station the tw.t with the big bass amp in his boot has on when stuck next to him in traffic ........

Last edited by a moderator:
Radio 2 for me. I switch off at 12 and put jack fm on because I can't stand Jeremy vine and his obnoxious voice.

Have given up on the radio. I spend a fortune on audio books though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to what radio station gets your attention / in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock