Discuss what radio station gets your attention / in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Toxic Ted

So.....who are you listening to?.....planet rock and radio 2 for me with a bit of XFM and absolute 80's....

ilfracombes own local radio, the voice, just come on air, all the old 70s stuff :) and little to no advertizing. So local, the traffic news involves reports of Mrs Jones blocked driveway due to an annoying Plumbers van :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Anything as long as it plays music and they don't talk

Talksport first thing then Absolute and radio 5 twice a hour for the traffic if long trip.

Get bad reception here..but if i had the patients would tune into the local hospital radio ......

radio2,capital gold and 5 live

and of course whatever radio station the tw.t with the big bass amp in his boot has on when stuck next to him in traffic ........

Last edited by a moderator:
Radio 2 for me. I switch off at 12 and put jack fm on because I can't stand Jeremy vine and his obnoxious voice.

Have given up on the radio. I spend a fortune on audio books though.

I listen to Heart. Used to listen to Real or TFM. Real became Heart and TFM only had ten songs that they played on repeat. Soon gets annoying.

Radio 4 all day everyday! love it. Glad ambridge is on the mend following the flood. Things are looking up.

Absolute quite a lot of the day but not the breakfast show. Christian O'Connell and his sidekick wind me up something rotten. Think they're really funny and they're not!

Radio 4 for the afternoon play, "Just a Minute" and various other bits and bobs. I also like a bit of Radio 3 or Classic FM although Classic can get quite repetitive.

Radio 2 until 12 when Jeremy vine comes on then west sound..brum

Radio 2 till Ken Bruce finishes then its Planet Rock until the non-stop-oldies come on

Radio 4 all the time for me.
Don't really listen to music any more. Really annoying when Mr TP borrows my vehicle and changes the station to 5 live.

BTW. Hello everyone, I'm still alive. And good to see some old faces are still here. :)

Radio 4 all the time for me.
Don't really listen to music any more. Really annoying when Mr TP borrows my vehicle and changes the station to 5 live.

BTW. Hello everyone, I'm still alive. And good to see some old faces are still here. :)

we thought you'd left us TP. Croppies still in theropy over it!

anything from radio four to pirate regea and dance stations radio london or lbc for the local traffic

I must be getting to be a grumpy old git , getting fed up listening to too much of any of them (Just need notification when Radio 2 is any good )
Even listen to BFBS on DAB to break Capitals repeat cycle !

6 music for me. But when on site different radios with different channel in each room. Does my head in!

None of them. Sitting in the office I've got some nice chillout stuff on the computer from one of the online stations. Out on the road I've 5000 tracks on my mp3 player so I don't have to worry about repeats, annoying dj prattle or wall to wall ads. Just put radio 2 or 4 on for news and traffic.

radio 2 all day, unless Sarah Cox is on - her voice grates on me. i dont mind Jeremy Vine, its lunch time anyway and it sends me to sleep LOL

radio 2 all day, unless Sarah Cox is on - her voice grates on me. i dont mind Jeremy Vine, its lunch time anyway and it sends me to sleep LOL

Sara Cox. Easy on the eye. Rough on the ear.

Same as zoe ball.

MFR, moray firth radio with titch macooowee , ( local radio , inverness ), Or KCR Keith community radio, hosted by echo Davy and clubby book Dodd , ( heap o drivel )' lol

I used to love sasal cox. Voice never bothered me.

What ever happened to mark and lard. "Get back to work" and bigidy bong.

Also vernon Kay has vanished used to like that on a Saturday

Zoe Ball i can tolerate, Sarah Cox makes me switch to Grimmy:38:

Much as sara cox irritates me I couldn't stoop that low.

I used to love sasal cox. Voice never bothered me.

What ever happened to mark and lard. "Get back to work" and bigidy bong.

Also vernon Kay has vanished used to like that on a Saturday

Vernon Kay = talent vacuum.

Mark and Lard were geniuses. They were best suited for the evening slot. Getting moved to midday was the death knell for them.

Mark pops up on radio two of a Wednesday evening for the folk show. Not sure about lard.

Think they're both still in the shire horses though.

Radio 2 mostly but radio Essex has a rock n roll program on one night of the week for two hours. Other than that love listening to Jools Holand and Mark Lamarr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to what radio station gets your attention / in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse...
Replies
Views
Morning Everyone! It is Easter this weekend and a lot of the kids are already off! Have you got any plans for the long weekend? Are you going...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I would really appreciate your eyes on these pictures - What do you see ? Does anything look strange about the Rockwool insulation to...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, i've just moved into a property last month and begun to take note of things that may need attention. One of which is the feed to a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum and joined specifically to try to get an answer to my question. I have an 88yo mother-in-law who is recently...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock