Discuss what programmer or timeswitch. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dlt27

Hi my dad has just had a woodburner with back boiler fitted. It is the yeomans cl8 fully pumped system. I need a 2 channel programmer or timeswitch that has a common connection on the c/ heating and hot water. The reason for this is that a low limit stat has to be satisfied before the pump can come on. So I was hoping I could take a feed from the perm live to the low limit stat then a switch live back from the stat to the commons of the heating and hot water. Could anybody give me a model number of a timeclock or programmer that would be suitable because the ones I have looked at have the lives to the commons built integral to the unit so can't fit a stat between perm live and common.
(ps I'm an electrician who doesn't have a lot of experience with c/heating.) Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to what programmer or timeswitch. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys, I have a fault on a clients heating system whereby the heating will stay on regardless of what the programmer is doing on its timed...
Replies
Views
It was fitted with the boiler a Potterton Suprima 30L about 21 years ago. Two PCB's later and a new fan the boiler is working perfectly. However...
Replies
Views
I have a 2 pump hot water tank (Flomax 180L fitted in '94) in airing cupboard system with an Ideal classic boiler (downstairs next to an external...
Replies
Views
Customer complains of Intermittent heating on Y plan with Stat satisfied. New boiler fitted last year (no permanent live required or fitted...
Replies
Views
Hello, recently our boiler stopped working properly, causing a lack of heat in our 14-radiator splitter in 3 storeys. having only one boiler at...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock