Currently reading:
What ones better?

Discuss What ones better? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sav

Looking at these to radios for work

What one is better and would people recommend any one got any of them?

DeWalt DCR017 vrs Makita 31297

Cheers

Oh m8 I gotta find oot. I know it's the only one Toolstation do. And sounds well good and very loud..

Looking at these to radios for work

What one is better and would people recommend any one got any of them?

DeWalt DCR017 vrs Makita 31297

Cheers

go the older dewalt and its been ok - my mate has the Makita which I think is better due to its size - but don't like the plug in transformer can be easily broken on makita

Office-Hack-iPhone-Toilet-Roll-Speaker.jpg

:biggrin5:

the reason only dewalt radio's charge batterys is because they hold a patent from what ive read on the internet?.

both are good radios tbh, the dewalt will be louder, charge the batteries. the makita is easier to live with due to its size and the time the batts last but dont charge. The new bosch radios are supposed to be the best site grade ones, but i dont touch bosch apart from the 36v so cant comment. Milwaukee radios are very good also.

it makes no real difference to quality that dewalt is part of the same group of companies as black and decker apart from probably better R and D. Stanley make mostly good stuff for both the diy and professional markets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What ones better? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock