Discuss What is this tap?!? Cartridges required. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
I need ceramic disc cartridges for the bath taps in the attached photos. Or revivers (ie heads with cartridges).
Does anyone know what they are or the tap manufacturer? I've seen a few about. It is not a standard 3/4" bath tap cartridge, with or without the supplied adaptor.
Photos attached.
Using the Tapmagician dimension sheet attached, the dimensions are approximately:
A = 59-60
C = 27
B = 33
D = 10
Splines: 18
E = ?
F = ?
G = ?
H = 2-3
J = 30
K = 34
Thread OD approx. 32mm

Any informed help most welcome.

PS: The taps are difficult to change which is why I need cartridges / revivers.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_7945 (2).jpg
    IMG_7945 (2).jpg
    104 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_9278.jpg
    IMG_9278.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_7945 (1).jpg
    IMG_7945 (1).jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_7942.JPG
    IMG_7942.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 47
  • tapmagician.jpg
    tapmagician.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 42
take yours to a good independant merchant and find one/two that match

I have the exact same taps. They are Tantadisc 2 hole bath mixer model 15273 made by Tantofex and now discontinued after being bought by Ideal Standard who no longer stock spares.

theres more room under that bath than you will normally find, change the taps or pay someone to do it for you.

Thanks for all the comments. I change the taps a couple of months ago. All good now. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What is this tap?!? Cartridges required. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

i can't tell if my shower tap (cock stop) is leaking or not ...............so after showering, the shower head will drip fast for 2 hours, then...
Replies
Views
Hi, my 2-handle kitchen mixer tap started dripping cold water. I've got it apart and am waiting for a new cold water, ceramic disc, 1/4 turn...
Replies
Views
Got what is probably a simple issue if you know how.... getting as far as the ceramic cartridges so I can get them out, measure, and hope they are...
Replies
Views
My father's bath has unknown make tap heads, which turn one way for the side filler & the other for the shower. The heads are a bit like...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have bought a new tap for my kitchen as the old one is leaking and not working very well even after changing the cartridge. The current...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock