Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss What is the pressure suppose to be in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
1-1.5 when cold,you you have a fault or your filling loops on full

From your other post ,seems you have over filled it,make sure filling loop closed and get an old towel and release pressure through radiator vent with rad key,back to 1.5-1,2 bar,hopefully you have not unseated pressure release valve,check small copper pipe on outside wall of boiler,make sure not dripping,if it is you or your landlord will have to get someone in to correct

imho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What is the pressure suppose to be in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a green star ten yrs old keeps increasing pressure, feel on off filling valve not working, drain off to recommended, but after few days...
Replies
Views
Fitted unvented hotwater cylinder building control looking forms signed it off job was in england i am qualified northern ireland send out a form...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock