Discuss What is the best Combi Boiler ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Benphilpott

I need to fit a Combi boiler, just wounderd what you guys would recommend? Any outstanding makes out there ? the house has 7 rads on the system & 1 medium sized bathroom.

Hmm!

As most combis seem to have a bad record for reliability get one you can get spares for easily.

Hmm!

As most combis seem to have a bad record for reliability get one you can get spares for easily.

if you buy cheap expect them to fail quickly, the more you spend, within reason the better you get, talk to who your using to install your boiler and use what they recomend after all they are more likely to be the one coming back to repair and service it and theyll know one or two makes better and hence give you a quicker install and better back up

remembering that you get everything in one package, so when the pump/ Div valve/clock goes, you blame the boiler..most of the time it is bad installation practices..:(

I stick 30 odd boilers in a year and very rarely have any problems.

Valliant or Bosch - Bit more expensive but worth it in long run

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What is the best Combi Boiler ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Evening Hopefully you're not sick of this type of question! I've had a few quotes for a boiler upgrade (going from a regular boiler (~15 yrs...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
Hi All, We may need to replace our boiler - the OLDER version Worcester Bosch 35Cdi (see images attached) Our home is a 1920's Semi 5 Bedrooms...
Replies
Views
Old Account
O
Hi All, First post here, so please be kind! I am currently having a lot of trouble with air and related noise in my open vented heating system...
Replies
Views
B
We have recently bought a 3 bed terrace which currently has a 9yr old Vaillant ecotec plus 415 which heats the radiators and water storage tank in...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock