Search the forum,

Discuss well theres two hours of my life i wont get back in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

well theres two hours of my life i wont get back , bombareded with questions for two hours.sent email these are the rplies

first

Many thanks for the quote and we appreciate you getting back to us so quickly, particularly in view of the limited time on the offer.

Our concern is that Ideal appear to have a poor track record and the Which? report isn’t exactly glowing!

A five year warranty is only a valuable asset if their product and customer service is really good, so am wondering if another make would be preferable?

second

the top-rated Which? brands are Worcester and Vaillant, though I’m guessing that their prices are probably top of the tree too!

The next in order are:

· Viessman

· Glow-worm

· British Gas

· Potterton

· Alpha.

Would any of these be suitable?

why didnt you just tell me to look on the which? boiler web site safe me the arssing about , also do you think which? are recommending these boilers in order of the contributions to there advertising funds

Love it, the customers always right, :) Just a shame they can't be right the first time you speak to them.

gets better had a call earlier from an install one lads did last week , on my visit to quote i told them thermostat was in the wrong place. hard wired to side of window upstairs south facing.

theyve rang can we move it .

ya just cant amke em up

when the baxi duotec 1 won which best buy they said the potterton gold was not as efficient or reliable obviously they did not know they were the same boilers they then sometime later made the gold a best buy so they have no idea what there doing i cancelled my sub long ago its utter tosh and expensive

Well bod, if you can be bothered, let them choose and you uplift accordingly +20% for messing you about :) Then they've chosen Which boiler they wanted and your not responsible for recommending :)

agreed, if they dont want your advice then tell them you will fit what they want but offer no comeback on boiler etc!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to well theres two hours of my life i wont get back in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock