Discuss weird customers and requests. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was the guy who asked my tiler to put 2 soap holders in the shower at about 12" off the floor. When we asked why as it would be too low, he said it was for his wife to put her feet into while they're in the shower....kinky bugger. He also had us put a sloaping shelf in the shower at the other end for her to 'lean' on.

He was never graphic about it, but it was no secret what it was all for.

There was the guy who asked my tiler to put 2 soap holders in the shower at about 12" off the floor. When we asked why as it would be too low, he said it was for his wife to put her feet into while they're in the shower....kinky bugger. He also had us put a sloaping shelf in the shower at the other end for her to 'lean' on.

He was never graphic about it, but it was no secret what it was all for.

superb, that just made me laugh out loud :eek:)

A mate of mine built an extension for a fella and his boyfriend and it included a loo styled as a public toilet complete with urinals and cubicles.

I've walked away from a few jobs where the whole place has been so rotten you wouldn't want to let your dog go in the place.

I had one customer come down in sexy underwear, come onto me, told me to come upstairs and 'help myself'!!!!!!!!!

I told him where to go!

I was asked to do a job for a crazy old woman. The house was piled from floor to ceiling with boxes, there was rubbish and empty food cans all over the place in the kitchen, there wasn't room to move for the junk. The floors were black and you couldn't see the pattern of the carpet or lino. She had a dirty dog which had crapped on the floor. Everything was covered with black dirt and to cap it all off there was a long dead rat in the bottom of the cupboard under the sink.

At the time I was so skint I just couldn't afford to turn the job down. I went off to Arco and got a set of disposable chemical overalls and several pairs of protective gloves before starting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to weird customers and requests. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock