Discuss web site bringing no business in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
on your first page you have this free check i think people get suspicious of free stuff being offered or see it as a gimmick or a catch with you looking to get more work from them. just a thought.

on your first page you have this free check i think people get suspicious of free stuff being offered or see it as a gimmick or a catch with you looking to get more work from them. just a thought.
Some will most wont. I genuinely think most people just get your number and ring, most of mine don't even know company name IMO

most people are probably like me

i dont read web sites , i just look for the number to call or a link i am looking for

Wont get that timescale on a public building like a library 4 weeks i had from rip out to commission just got on with it in all honesty not sure itb was worth it as had little jobs that was bringing in a steady wage
was stressfull

try getting yourself listed by town and not name, seo thing, I pop up when some one searches plumbers in ilfracome, not my name but there i am in the free listings on top of the pile.

I got recommended a guy here 8 months ago, I am now number 1 on google maps for plumber aylesbury, aylesbury plumber, plumber in aylesbury, plumbers aylesbury. 2-3 calls a day. £35 a month. Best money I ever spent I have 4 weeks spare between now and Xmas. I am sure it will be filled up by end of October. But 50 per cent of my work is word of mouth. But I still have 50 per cent new customers which is essential to being busy

We'll done Jase . Are you using same man Andrew Acr services ? ( must be )

I think is something to do with this Northampton City for some reason , honestly only one call and had £40 and one more where some one asked how much to install new kitchen mixer taps told him £60 all in ( he never come back )

I pay £55 per month and keep hoping business will start rolling , but nothing

so I am going back and updating this week my London site as to start bringing me some new customers

Sorry to hijack your thread Stan, but I'm thinking of setting up a website soon & saw your thread.

What's this google business thing being mentioned?

Was your site built by the guy recommended on here Stan? Do you mind me asking what you pay & are you happy with the site? (Apart from the lack of business it's generating so far of course)

Stan have just googled plumber northampton and gas engineer northampton and you have not come up on either over first five pages .

How come you think your number one on the search list??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to web site bringing no business in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back