Discuss web site bringing no business in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
And finally, £55 a month is a shedload of money to keep paying out for a website. Is he doing any work for you on an ongoing basis for that?

To give you an idea, mine costs me around £20 per year for the domain name and hosting.

Have you moved around alot stan???

I lived in London (Ruislip ) for the last 8 years , but did not want to pay anymore £1250 rent for the 3 bed house so we decided to move out + London" was to much " This year in March we moved to a village outside Northampton .
I have been in uk for only 13years and over all I have been in the tread for 4 years .

i would give it more time people need to see your van around see your face etc etc , i said in earlier post everybody knows a plumber so when people get to know you i reckon you'l get more work .

need to walk before you can run , i dont advertise but have tried in the past and never worked out for me but the area i live is saturated with plumbs and gsr .Bet it will take a year or so before work load picks up

stan i think your time and money would be better spent learning a little web design. it's inexpensive anmd you can steal idea's sorry i'll rephrase that gain inspiration from other websites. its not as hard as you think with a web editor and a little research on seo.

Stan, if I search "Plumber Northampton" I get this:

Screen Shot 2013-10-15 at 09.46.53.jpg

I can't see your website there. Maybe that's part of the problem?

I got recommended a guy here 8 months ago, I am now number 1 on google maps for plumber aylesbury, aylesbury plumber, plumber in aylesbury, plumbers aylesbury. 2-3 calls a day. £35 a month. Best money I ever spent I have 4 weeks spare between now and Xmas. I am sure it will be filled up by end of October. But 50 per cent of my work is word of mouth. But I still have 50 per cent new customers which is essential to being busy

Doesnt sound like Andy from ACRC to me, can you pass me his number please mate

Feed back helps us all. I would possibly move ur phone number to 1/3 down on rhs. Brits read left to right. By default miss top left 1/3 when skimming a page. First thing u focus on is the woman on sofa.... Ur number wants to be below that?

Feed back helps us all. I would possibly move ur phone number to 1/3 down on rhs. Brits read left to right. By default miss top left 1/3 when skimming a page. First thing u focus on is the woman on sofa.... Ur number wants to be below that?

the man that build it is not a immigrant , he is english man :) pmsl

Yes I use acre, took 8 months to get up there, but I am up there. I pay 35 as I did the website myself, also I have separate pages for every village, Stan talk to Andrew about google maps and google Adwords as you may want some instant results whilst your website is getting going. Also rated people, don't pay them money, I got signed up and received calls from people even though I didn't bid for job. Will take a while as Northampton is huge but keep at it, results will be worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to web site bringing no business in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back