Discuss We are visiting Eire on business next week in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

centralheatking

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
I know there are Fitters etc from the free state on UKPF. We want to check out Plumbers merchants down the east coast from Dublin south down past Cork. We have identified some but
any local info would be welcome. We have the international outfits but local ones would be handy. centralheatking thanks in advance

Reply to We are visiting Eire on business next week in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have a Glowworm BBU56F (back boiler). Its well-maintained/serviced and since we’ve been in the property (15 years) only the Thermocouple was...
Replies
Views
hi all I’m having a new en suite fitted and a couple of weeks ago had the Homac 400 macerator fitted for the toilet waste (the plumber took the...
Replies
Views
R
Here's the back up poll for people who were ineligible for the free boiler, but nevertheless put pen to paper in an orgy of rhyming couplets and...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
B
Hi All, This is a bit of a convoluted issue so please bear with me as I am not a trade professional & apologies for the length. If this in the...
Replies
Views
C
Good evening all, I am a new member to the forum, I have used the site regularly for help & advice from van shelving tips to with boiler...
Replies
Views
Bunker
B
Back