Search the forum,

Discuss Water heater in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kyle87

Currently have a Main super Medway at home. It's old and cruddy and balanced flue etc.

Gonna whack a new one in. You all know I'm with my gas man who's GSR so don't gimme you "we cannot and will not jibba jabba!!" :)

Would you go with another Main or something else. What's better or worse on the market.

Only serves kitchen and basin tap at the min as I took bath out but want to leave option for bath in the future so won't be getting a smaller one. Just another 24kw

Thanks in advance guys and gals

dont forget to leace the ch flow/return open though dont connect anything to them and leave empty

Your not left with much options on gas water heaters now most have gone of the market, Main still do one, Ariston make one but you will need a electrical supply (Fan Flue).

[DLMURL="http://www.andrewswaterheaters.co.uk/products_details.php?product=fastflo"]FASTflo[/DLMURL]
If you have a 3/4" water & a descent gas supply try a man's (not a Mains) instantaneous water heater, you can even set the outlet temp via remote controllers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Water heater in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock