Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Water heater > prv > toilet cistern in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpm

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Evening all,
Came across a Alfrestern (or something like) water heater and pressure vessel where the prv exit pipe was solvent weld 21.5mm and ran to a toilet cistern with an internal overflow into the pan and into the Saniflo behind. The pipe was just hanging over the cistern.

Comments please right / wrong and why?

Last edited:
L wise?

:D how many liters in the water heater rpm

Wouldn`t have a clue Shaun, it was about 15ft up in the air and I couldn`t see any label.

I`d take a guess it was about 20" tall x 18" wide and 15" deep and the pressure vessel was White maybe 20" tall and 13" wide if that helps.

Wouldn`t have a clue Shaun, it was about 15ft up in the air and I couldn`t see any label.

I`d take a guess it was about 20" tall x 18" wide and 15" deep and the pressure vessel was White maybe 20" tall and 13" wide if that helps.

would be about 20 L est so would need its own prv run/exit in high tep stuff not sw

would be about 20 L est so would need its own prv run/exit in high tep stuff not sw

Cheers Shaun, it`s a brand new refurb in a large café / bar and based on the little I saw today the guys must of arrived on horse`s !

Toilet cisterns hanging off the wall behind super doper glittering panels, plastic push-fit pipe unclipped going all over the place and worse.

Feel sorry for anyone sitting on the toilet when the prv lets go. lol

Cheers Shaun, it`s a brand new refurb in a large café / bar and based on the little I saw today the guys must of arrived on horse`s !

Toilet cisterns hanging off the wall behind super doper glittering panels, plastic push-fit pipe unclipped going all over the place and worse.

Feel sorry for anyone sitting on the toilet when the prv lets go. lol

lol you sure there wasn't a blending valve on it you could have a shower when it goes :D

lol you sure there wasn't a blending valve on it you could have a shower when it goes :D

That is worrying as it`s a disabled toilet cubicle but the thing is next door in an office and the pipe goes through the wall to the cistern.

That is worrying as it`s a disabled toilet cubicle but the thing is next door in an office and the pipe goes through the wall to the cistern.

it is but nothing will get done until someone gets hurt

it is but nothing will get done until someone gets hurt

All I could do was raise it with the owner as I`m only there to fix the flippin Saniflo.
Does prove I`ve learnt some things here though. lol

All I could do was raise it with the owner as I`m only there to fix the flippin Saniflo.
Does prove I`ve learnt some things here though. lol

:D did they listen?

and something about an old dog and new tricks comes to mind ;D

Think so, think there is many issues wrong there as he said he has a different plumber taking a look next week. Think he`s in for a shock if this plumber is any good.

or a big bill :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Water heater > prv > toilet cistern in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock