Search the forum,

Discuss Watch Out Interserve are on way out in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Rob Foster

Esteemed
Remember Carillion well interserve are on same path, get your lolly if owed. Check with your ‘main’ contractor if Interserve are at the top of the tree
Rob Foster aka centralheatking

"If it could only be like this always – always summer, always alone, the fruit always ripe and Aloysius in a good temper..."
Not a mention of central heating!

Read the article.
Don't fear shareholders - your Government will bail them out.
The Government can't accept that 10,000 additional people will join the Dole queue.
They will assist the company, because they want the taxes from peoples wages and company tax.
They will also allow the costs of the contracts to go up, too keep the company employing people and it would cost way more money to find another company to take over all the Government contract work with the workforce and equipment required.

Yep, unsecured creditors will probably bear the brunt of it, i.e. generally those can least afford to loose the money. They are talking about doing share dilutions too iirc which will be a hit for current shareholders, but then that's the nature of speculative investments, my sympathy is pretty slim.

Reply to Watch Out Interserve are on way out in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an old steel water mains pipe (approx 45mm) that I need to connect to a new pehd water mains (25mm). I can't get at it to create a new thread so what's the best way of connecting the two? Cheers, Peter
Replies
Views
Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes a squeak noise as I turn it on or off, left tap is 100% perfect and noiseless. This grohe tap is like one unit, so no screw notch or way I can remove...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my toilet a good few times nothing is going to the sewer so don't know is there a blockage or what way it works many thanks and advice would be grateful
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one ....just easy to use and reliable. The fluke 115 looks good but its above my budget. My current socket and see one was great but it's developed a fault.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock