Search the forum,

Discuss Waste pipe fittings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JCL8

I am replacing the soil pipe and external bathroom waste pipework, but cannot find any fittings on connecting the "white plastic" pipes that come from the bathroom suite to the "black plastic" external fittings that match the black soil pipe.

As you will have guessed I'm very much an amateur d.i.y.er

Thanks for any help

Regards

JCL8

Strap boss or soil boss branch

There are a few firings and pipe that do not match. For instance , solvent weld and push fit. Even diferent manufacturers are slightly different.
You can use a multifit socket or bend to get over this. They will fit all sizes.

image.jpg

If you know where you're going to make the jucntion, and you should if you're replacing all of it, then fit one of these in the appropriate place.

http://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/floplast-sp581-boss-pipe-black-110mm/97309

If you have to join in the 110mm afterwards then a boss.

http://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/floplast-sp319bl-strap-boss-black/82795

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Waste pipe fittings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with the experience I have picked up over a lifetime. I can make copper pipe runs isolaters taps sink shower etc but me and the missus have bought a small...
Replies
Views
Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built downstairs shower room. Recently he had this downstairs shower room re-fitted/decorated. Quite a simple set up consisting of a sink, toilet and shower...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I hope you can help. We were getting some work done and our builder attached the boiler condensate pipe to the sink waste pipe. This was all then covered with dot and dab. Shown in the picture, red arrow. So the only thing visible now is a round pipe from the wall. We are yet to fit...
Replies
Views
Trying to connect up new 40mm waste into the old soil stack (which would be an absolute pain to remove), it's all Osma pipe, from the 70s. Pulled out the old waste from the boss and discovered the seal is pretty knackered, hardened and cracked everywhere (red coloured seal in the photo)...
Replies
Views
Evening all. Not sure if this is the most appropriate place to post this in the forum, happy to move if not. I'm looking for a metallic 32mm matt black waste pipe, to match up with a matt back trap. The pipe that comes with the trap is 400mm, which isn't long enough for my installation. I'd...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock