Discuss Vokera Linea switches on every half hour + cold tap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Russ649

Hi,

I have a Vokera Linea combi boiler.

Every half hour or so it fires up for about 30 seconds.

Also, it fires up when I turn the cold tap on!

Ideas appreciated.

Thanks.

Russ

The linea will fire up every so often as this is the hot water pre heat kicking in ,make sure you have no dripping taps or will come on more often

As regard to boiler coming on when you turn cold tap on, this maybe a sensitive hot water flow switch on boiler partly due to badly run pipework, if it happens when you turn tap off only could be a pressure surge due to a restriction in pipework

Are there any hot & cold pipes that have been capped off ? ie old cylinder cupboard, the may require bleeding of air. A common problem with boilers firing up when cold turned on.

Put an inline check valve on the cold feed and that should cure the firing up when a cold tap is turned on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vokera Linea switches on every half hour + cold tap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock