Discuss Vokera combi DHW function query in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi everyone I need some advice on the Vokera easi heat plus 25c and the DHW temp switch. There is a knob for DHW but it doesn't have any numbers on it for example 1 to 10 but has ten dots each going from low temp which is dot 1 to full temp which is dot 10, it is a bit annoying as I don't know what temperature each dot represents.

I turned the DHW knob all the way past dot 10 to a symbol with no dot but has a tap on it and below it a small looks like a Z or mini lightening symbol does anyone know what it is meant to mean?

Ever since I turned it to that symbol the hot water alone is at 55c and the pressure in the shower is much better than what it was before, I have mixer taps throughout the flat so it is easy to mix cold with it. I am just curious to know what it that function as the pressure in the taps has improved and even though the hot water temp is higher than before is it safe to have it at that temp and on that particular function?

Any information or advice would be great thank you.

Reply to Vokera combi DHW function query in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Just a query about what size in KW gas combi boiler do I need for a top floor flat (3rd floor). I have a Vokera Easi heat plus...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone just checking if this is right regarding water pressure and combi boiler pressure: Do hot and cold water always vary in pressure such...
Replies
Views
Hope someone can offer some help with this issue, I have a Baxi 105e works fine no real downside, serviced looked after regularly. Have an issue...
Replies
Views
I have a Viessmann Vitodens 222-F FS2B 26kW Storage Gas Boiler installed in 2014. The boiler has developed a problem recently where it short...
Replies
Views
tinodj
T
Hi looking for some advice here if anyone would be so kind. Our existing system consists of an Ideal Logic Heat H15 heat only boiler paired to a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock