Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss vivaro for sale in the For Sale & Wanted area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wildcard

wildcard GSR

Due to unforseen circumstances i am packing in self employment & have been offered a permanent job.The van is an ex connaught van all kitted out for a plumber /gas engineer.It is professionally racked out inside & has a tube carrier,deadlocks on doors,inverter (brand new),lockable storage,Bins for fittings.
    The van has done approx 43000 miles with service history,Tax & mot.
    The only negatives is the glowcoil light stays on & the paintwork is faded.I am in no rush to sell,but if you are interested drop me an email [email protected].

Forgot to say it is limited to 70mph,but that can easily be sorted.
    Vince

2. Alpha man

Alpha man GSR

What year?

3. wildcard

wildcard GSR

56 plate

• Like Like x 1
  4. wildcard

wildcard GSR

Just an update,the light that was staying on has now been sorted.It was the turbo sensor,which has now been replaced.Van need to go in a week or so.Webuyanyvan have made a fairish offer,but this would really suit a plumber as it"s all kitted out for one.MOT till feb 2017 & I think the tax is aswell.The only money to spend on this is in 1000 approx miles,when it"s due for service.