Discuss Viper Gas or Bpec training manual? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id say its whatever you get used to using. I had a viper which i lost and replaced it with a bpec as they set the exams.

i got the niceic books a month or so back and found them to be the best ive come across tbh. Better than the viper and a easier read than the corgi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Viper Gas or Bpec training manual? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Am I the only one struggling to find appliances' manuals online? I know it's hard enough with cookers and old gas fires but I've just been unable...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as...
Replies
Views
Please can anyone help or point me in the right direcrion. I have recently completed a 18 month bpec management learning programme...
Replies
Views
Hi, Non-professional / knowledgeable person here. I'm a Brit in Romania who volunteers for a charity building an old peoples home for needy old...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have an elderly neighbour getting quotes who has asked for my help and opinion, I don't really have a good one as it is not my area of...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock