Discuss Viper Gas or Bpec training manual? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
the bpec books are good cos they contain the complete regs were i dont think the other ones do, I used the bpec books cos they were part of the course and the corgi manual set, didnt need anything more than that.

the bpec books are good cos they contain the complete regs were i dont think the other ones do, I used the bpec books cos they were part of the course and the corgi manual set, didnt need anything more than that.

can you buy the bpec books or do you have to go on bpec course

Niceic all the way.

Not to sure mate to given minion my gsr course, I've got a viper too but much prefer my 2 Niceic .

Hey,all you guys with the Viper book.... ( I'm on BPEC ) is there a section in the CPA chapter on how to make your own flueless accessories from 6mm bundy tube or have I fallen for a 'Joke'
If this info is in this book,,,,, would anyone be able to send to me
Thanks in advance
jon

you can make your owm, you need an 1.8mm drill bit i think. id prefere to buy a cpa1 kit tbh.

im not sure its in the viper book, but i would think its in a BS doc or simular, maybe kirkgas can help.

Hey,all you guys with the Viper book.... ( I'm on BPEC ) is there a section in the CPA chapter on how to make your own flueless accessories from 6mm bundy tube or have I fallen for a 'Joke'
If this info is in this book,,,,, would anyone be able to send to me
Thanks in advance
jon

its in viper and easy to do and saves £100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Viper Gas or Bpec training manual? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Am I the only one struggling to find appliances' manuals online? I know it's hard enough with cookers and old gas fires but I've just been unable...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as...
Replies
Views
Please can anyone help or point me in the right direcrion. I have recently completed a 18 month bpec management learning programme...
Replies
Views
Hi, Non-professional / knowledgeable person here. I'm a Brit in Romania who volunteers for a charity building an old peoples home for needy old...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have an elderly neighbour getting quotes who has asked for my help and opinion, I don't really have a good one as it is not my area of...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock