Discuss Viessmann Vitodens 100 Connecting hot Water tank in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,
My dad and I have used all day to connect a external water tank to our Viessmann Vitodens 100 Boiler.

For some reason the 2 hoses we have connected to the boiler neither gets hot (i believe 1 should get hot) and we are at a loss.

Is there a configuration to do on the dash, or any things we need to adjust?

Is it a 4 pipe system? Eg 100 system boiler

Reply to Viessmann Vitodens 100 Connecting hot Water tank in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Milky hot water. Recently had a Viessmann 100-W combi boiler installed. Now when the hot water reaches any tap it is very 'milky'. This appears to...
Replies
Views
We have hot water, tank for hot water why is the hot water boiling hot from tap,and shower, We are on a schedule for hot water via our hive app...
Replies
Views
The Water Board have just replaced the main water supply to our property. We have a ground floor combi boiler. The central heating system for the...
Replies
Views
  • Solved
Hi, I am looking for a bit of advice. Our Gledhill hot water tank was installed incorrectly 18 months ago and has been sending bubbling hot...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, I have a viessmann vitoden 100 w boiler and we have had a three hour power cut this afternoon/ evening. The boiler switches on and the...
Replies
Views
Abbie S
A
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock