Discuss Viessmann 200-W Combi 35kw (New 2019 version) Installed - Advice? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

From what you have described is Evohome controlling the UFH or is it operating in unconstrained operation? I would recommend that the UFH with your boiler would probably be better controlled using Vitodens add on module. It should not be left on unconstrained operation unless the full system is only Combi DHW and UFH.

The DHW temperature is adjusted through the menu function - up to 60 degrees (I think).

Pork Chops comments on Evohome with weather compensation are correct in my experience Evohome deals with the problem, provided that all other parameters are left unchanged.

I would not recommend converting to Open Therm operation until the current system is set up correctly. Your existing Evohome system can easily be configured to operate a Viessmann boiler through Open Therm, but not with the UFH in unconstrained mode

From what you have described is Evohome controlling the UFH or is it operating in unconstrained operation?

We don’t have any underfloor heating - it's an old Georgian house with normal rads in each room.

My understanding of how it's set up from what I can gather from the manual/screen is that the boiler is set to "Continuous operation" which means that flow temp is 70 degrees when the Evohome calls for heat (either on or off) or lower when it's not demanding heat (which from what I can worked out is the 'Reduced Flow' temperature) which was set to 20 degrees.
[automerge]1574631641[/automerge]
Yes that is the new 200 , we had the first viewing of it via the viessman van on Friday .
I haven’t read all the comments so sorry if I have missed anything but IMO , just run it 24/7 on the viessman WC not constant temp .

The engineer as far as I am aware didn't install anything outside though as felt it unnecessary due to the Evohome?

Reply to Viessmann 200-W Combi 35kw (New 2019 version) Installed - Advice? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
hello! while saving up for a new plumbing and heating installation for my new one bedroom flat, i did a lot of research on different boilers and...
2 3 4 5 6
Replies
Views
Hello! I have a large house, 20 radiators + UFH. Heated house area is about 350 m2. House is class B, it is written in the certificate that house...
Replies
Views
We are a few months into our Viessmann Vitodens 100-W 19KW Heat Only boiler and it is working fine. We replaced an old 1999 Baxi. Our house is a 2...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Hi, My combi-boiler has just given up heating the house and basically only delivers hot water. While in central heating mode it heats up and stops...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock