Discuss Vent pipe - how and where should it be positioned in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

J

juliaa

Hi, I would be grateful for any advice regarding regulations on installing vent pipe. My landlord has recently hired a handy man who installed a vent pipe for him but he installed it in a way that is it placed on the outside wall, only 50cm under our window (1st floor window). It feels to me that it is incorrectly installed but since I don't have any knowledge on plumbing I would appreciate any info on how the vent pipe should be installed. Thank you in advance.

Discharge termination guidance attached.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221015_102738_com.google.android.apps.docs_edit_1015086387442501.jpg
    Screenshot_20221015_102738_com.google.android.apps.docs_edit_1015086387442501.jpg
    373.4 KB · Views: 13

Reply to Vent pipe - how and where should it be positioned in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock