Discuss Veissman ,Ideal vogue or Bali Platinum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Viessman bud get a registered installer and you will get 10 years warranty , or get the Baxi platinum also 10years warranty no brainer really no worries for 10 years other than a service each year ,sorry to say gone off the ideals after the update the casing is awfull cheers k

^^^^ you have to pay £100 extra 5 years on top of the first 5 years, still a bargain

ive read a lot of bad comments about the Viessman Vitodons 100 is it a newer model that's out now where the problems have been sorted out.Said they were prone too leaks with the rubber hoses.

If your worried go Baxi platinum its all about how it's fitted bud the most important thing is having a clean system to start with , a good quality filter on the return to the boiler , inhibitor and a good warranty

ive read a lot of bad comments about the Viessman Vitodons 100 is it a newer model that's out now where the problems have been sorted out.Said they were prone too leaks with the rubber hoses.

think you will find thats the 0,50 with problems i have had not problems with the 100's i have fitted,

think you will find thats the 0,50 with problems i have had not problems with the 100's i have fitted,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Veissman ,Ideal vogue or Bali Platinum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey folks, I'm wondering if someone could possibly help, I'm looking for a possible part number b4 I call ideal in the morning, I fitted an...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hello all Just gauging if there's any interest at all in this. I have an Ideal Vogue Gen2 S32 boiler. It's currently in use in my house since...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm hoping to get some advice on an issue I'm having with my Vaillant Ecotec Pro 24 boiler (R1 PCB). It was installed in 2013 and has...
Replies
Views
Another boiler suggestion post. 4 bed detached house built 20 years ago with cavity wall insulation and double glazing. 1 bathroom and separate...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! Parents not used the boiler since 2013/2014, since installing a new wetroom for them they have now decided its worth getting the...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock