Discuss Veissman ,Ideal vogue or Bali Platinum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Baxis are coming in at 1800,the Viessman and the Vogue are about the same at 1600 although I did have a quote for 2450 for the vogue..Still cant make my mind up.

What are you replacing?
Is it a combi boiler if the same size?

What are you replacing?
Is it a combi boiler if the same size?

I'm replacing a Vaillant turbomax 824 24 kw , its 13 year old.Im looking to go to 28 or 33kw.

Have any mentioned upgrading the gas supply
The new boiler will also be condensing and will require a connection to drain

Have any mentioned upgrading the gas supply
The new boiler will also be condensing and will require a connection to drain

Yeh they have all mentioned about changing the gas pipe to 22 mill and drain for the condensate.

Depending on the length of the gas pipework to the appliance you may need 28mm , something dont seem right as said before seems cheap hope all goes well though

which boiler would you install king of pipes..Do yo think the Veissman Vitodon 100 is better than the Ideal Logic+ and Vogue or vice versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Veissman ,Ideal vogue or Bali Platinum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey folks, I'm wondering if someone could possibly help, I'm looking for a possible part number b4 I call ideal in the morning, I fitted an...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hello all Just gauging if there's any interest at all in this. I have an Ideal Vogue Gen2 S32 boiler. It's currently in use in my house since...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm hoping to get some advice on an issue I'm having with my Vaillant Ecotec Pro 24 boiler (R1 PCB). It was installed in 2013 and has...
Replies
Views
Another boiler suggestion post. 4 bed detached house built 20 years ago with cavity wall insulation and double glazing. 1 bathroom and separate...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! Parents not used the boiler since 2013/2014, since installing a new wetroom for them they have now decided its worth getting the...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock