Discuss Valliant boiler con error in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

M

Msimms29

I have a valliant boiler and for 1 momtj it hasnt been working and has been displaying a con error on the boiler. An engineer bought a new PCB but its still showing this error and i think they may be scamming me. I opened the boiler cover after they left and i can see an unconnected wire

Please help as i cant afford to buy new boiler

Get another engineer in

Reply to Valliant boiler con error in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Have a Valliant Ecotec Plus 637 system boiler that is showing no error codes and S.0 (no demand for heat), but it is not heating. Have...
Replies
Views
Hiya fellow gas engineer. Need some help on this boiler fault. Went out to this E133 Error on a Potterton Titanium 24 (GC: 47-393-39) I checked...
Replies
Views
Hello, recently our boiler stopped working properly, causing a lack of heat in our 14-radiator splitter in 3 storeys. having only one boiler at...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm hoping someone here may be able to help me out with an issue I have with my baxi duotec boiler. Basically, the hot water temperature has...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
    • Optimistic
Hi, I've got a ferroli 901 boiler, I initially thought the pcb was at fault so bought a new one and I'm having the same problem ( has been...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock