Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Valiant ecoTecPlus 837 F22 error in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lvdoord

Hello,

205783_10150568856020181_521585180_18284635_594895_n.jpg2011-02-08_12-31-51_644_Hammersmith.jpg

My Valiant EcoTecPlus 837 boiler is giving me a F22 error, I figured out this is low water pressure but after reading all forum posts I could possibly find I can still not figure out how to refill my boiler. Everyone says it should be so easy to find a tab under the boiler on the right side, but looking at these images I cannot see a tab I can twist or screw open.

Please help :) Showering at the gym will have to stop at one point!

Thanks!!

Louise

the braided hose which goes from the pipe on the left to the 3rd pipe in (on your picture) is your filling loop, there are usualy two switches to enable you to fill the boiler but obviously there are none there, you need a set of grips to do this with tho.

another thing is why your boiler is losing pressure, have you spotted any leaks anywhere or bled any radiators?

Hi Andy,

Thanks so much for your reply. Yeah, the second picture shows the pipe that leaks, I think they must have hanged the boiler to low and the pipe couldn't bend as it should?

plus idicator.jpg

In the red indicator, Is this the screw/tab you are referring to? Should I just use an adjustable wrench/spanner to open that up and the water should start running?

Thanks!

lvdoord, does this help? Fillloop.jpg Should be 2 valves at "3" and "4" ... they may have both been removed by the looks of things...

Last edited by a moderator:
seems your boiler is losing pressure because of the leak, get it fixed by a competent person if you can't do it yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Valiant ecoTecPlus 837 F22 error in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock