Search the forum,

Discuss Vailliant ecotec624 system boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Danv44444

I have a fault code f75 on the above boiler. I need to check the water pressure sensor. does anybody know what the resistances should be? cheers guys.

How old are he ones you've been changing? The boilers not firing up first thing in the morning very well. After its been running a while it works fine.

about 3-4 year old boilers i dont pig about with them just swap them over usually sorts it

about 3-4 year old boilers i dont pig about with them just swap them over usually sorts it
Don't bother get the F75 kit from vaillant it basically relocates the switch to stop this problem, port can be partially blocked too, clean to get going.....

We're the boilers u changed them on having similar problems to the one I've got?

how much are they?

On the older ones. Debris collected in the tube so they relocated the sensor higher up

As mentioned. Also have changed a handful of the sensors on boilers no more than a few years old after getting F75.
Waste of time trying to clean as you will be back.
About ÂŁ25 a go IIRC.
Been recommending fitting filter as well.

Thanks graham. The boiler is only three years old. When I first got the call I thought it must have been the room stat, programmer or 2 port because by the time I got there the boiler was working fine but not coming on first thing in the morning. Then the next time I went back the customer had noted the f75 fault code. There just leaving the boiler on constant for now and I'm gonna go back in the new year and fit a sensor.

When the sediment settles to the bottom and the pump has stopped, then in the morning the pump starts, this is when the sensor blocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vailliant ecotec624 system boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator pipes during the strip out. Not the end of the world as damages happens. I am responsible builder and paying my bills and to repair the damages if...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant eco plus 837, year installed 2008. It works well. We have one large zone for the house with 13 rads running off it. We also have an UFH zone in the kitchen. Near the boiler I have 2 port valves which control this part of the system. The boiler has been loosing pressure...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am replacing our 11 year old boiler (due to H.Ex. leak) with a new one. This is in a "sealed" system with red expansion vessel in airig cupboard & a megaflo (no tank in loft). However the exisiting boiler is Vaillant ecoTEC 4xx boiler - which is satated by vaillant as an "open vent" boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi We have a vented oil-fired heating system with a coal fire back boiler, this is going to be changed to a sealed pressurized system tomorrow and I believe, they are decommissioning the back boiler. I have only discovered today there is no access to the water jacket, so will it be good enough...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock