Discuss Vaillant warranty in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a tester, only on for registering boilers for the next 3 months.
Pros. 5 years.
Plus 10 years.

Personally, I think these long guarantees are a chain around our neck. Customer is likely to call installer first!

Yep, they steal as much work of you as they can which is why I don't install them.

I mostly fit vaillants, but hate the long guarantees. They are going along with the competition. IMHO they are one of the ONLY manufactures that have the clout to honour them.

Is the pro plastic or brass inside?

plastic now and the plus is brass except the diverter which is now plastic.

one question I have is if a install a boiler and do the job at cut price eg tight landlord and don't want to give the extended warranty and just get the customer to send the warranty card do they get normal warranty or the installers axtended

It's a tester, only on for registering boilers for the next 3 months.
Pros. 5 years.
Plus 10 years.

Personally, I think these long guarantees are a chain around our neck. Customer is likely to call installer first!

The Pro,s are seven years, I love long warranties. Easy service money, if you register them properly Vaillant remind the customers for you. And the chances are your cheaper than Vaillant, so you'll get the service. I always do.

The Pro,s are seven years, I love long warranties. Easy service money, if you register them properly Vaillant remind the customers for you. And the chances are your cheaper than Vaillant, so you'll get the service. I always do.

what if the customer sends their own warranty card in mate . got a landlord that is tight and for what he pays hes not getting my ext warrantys

Always fit Vaillants if possible. This offer brings them back to sensible prices though, there were getting very expensive.
Never had a problem with them stealing service work. Just tear up the warranty card & register it online. To qualify for this offer they need to be registered through Vaillant Advance anyway.
I've been installing these for seven years now, over 100 boilers & only had to call out Vaillant on warranty issues twice, once for a failed pump & once for the elusive error F75.

Interesting that several manufacturers such as Vaillant, Ideal & Baxi are sticking with their older tried & tested models & sticking long warranties on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant warranty in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I just had a quote for a new boiler install as follows I dont undertand why a 15-60 boiler pump is needed and a 25-100 pump is needed as well I...
Replies
Views
Vaillant Ecotec Plus 832 boiler is 13 years old, 4 of which since we've been living there, started to play up in last couple of months. An...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Vaillant VRT 392 Thermostat just stopped working, it's completely dead, I read another thread suggesting changing batteries, but this...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am replacing our 11 year old boiler (due to H.Ex. leak) with a new one. This is in a "sealed" system with red expansion vessel in airig...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock