Discuss Vaillant VR 350f hell! in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

1. One of the parameters in the BOILER is "Number of hours until the next maintenance". I would guess that if this is at or below zero, it thinks it needs a service. I have an EcoTec Plus 428 and this is parameter d.84.
2. This parameter can be set to "-" (hyphen) which disables the maintenance indicator.
3. Have a look at your installation manual and see if you have the same. You should be able to reset it to "-" (no quotes) and turn the indication off on the VRT. D.84 is in the password protected part of the parameters. On mine you have to go to d.97, enter the password (which is the two digit number 17), then go to d.84. The password should be in the instructions.

okay so that setting is already set to "---" i notice there is another maintenance reminder in the service information settings on the remote unit, and when i checked that it was on 00/00/0000 - i switched the date to another date in the future and the message disappeared, then set it to today and the message displays again, so it must be that. i'm guessing this is isn't really significant?

It’s over 12 months since it was serviced / if less the service period wasn’t reset

Contact the installer needs to be reset

Try increasing it to 1.5 bar

Reply to Vaillant VR 350f hell! in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Morning all, My Vallient Ecotec Plus 831 is stored in the loft and is connected to Hive. It is coming on randomly at various times of the day, but...
Replies
Views
J Hughes
J
Hi all I have a Vaillant eco boiler at a new house I moved into last week. It’s a combo boiler and the last boiler I had was old (and much...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm facing an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 boiler and would greatly appreciate your expert advice. The Problem: Heating...
Replies
Views
Conditions: nearly 10 year old boiler WB2B, heating mode off, DHW on or also in standby, Boiler shows no fault LED on, no new fault logged, room...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Vokera 15 vhe boiler and all has been running well for the last 6 months since moving in up until a few weeks a go. Boiler throws up...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock