Search the forum,

Discuss Vaillant turbomax strange noise in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deathruddles

Hi,

Can anyone give me an idea what is causing this problem?

CH and DHW both start normally, but after about 20 seconds after the burner has ignited it makes this load noise.
Sounds a bit like a airplane flying over!
Then the temp on the gauge very quickly rises and the burner shuts off.
I get no fail codes but obviously very little hot water and no heating.

If I restart the boiler it does the same thing.

Hello mate welcome along. You will need to register with us to get answers on here, however we will not offer advice on the repair of gas appliances other than you will need to get a gas safe engineer in

As mentioned mate you are probably still going to need a gas safe engineer to come out and take a look as some potentially faulty components will be housed within the boiler and you cannot legally go in there

Hi

Understood, but there is still a few bits I can get to without touching the gas regulator thingy or the burner housing.

I thought maybe it was the diverter valve, but the plunger moves up and down and the servo thing is not sticking.

It it be that something is blocking the loop between the two exchangers?

You need to leave the boiler alone and get a professional in

Boiler casing can form part of the seals structure and integrity of the boiler and as such we can't recommend non-qualified people remove them as you have no means to test the integrity of components or The seals once it's all back together. There's too much to go wrong mate I really would get a gas safe engineer in

As above. It is illegal for you to attempt to make any repairs or remove the case of that boiler.

Get a gsr in.

Job 38.11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant turbomax strange noise in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this for suitability. The thing is my son panics during tests/exams. Is there any book I can buy him to practice the multiple choice test for the exam? What...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock