Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss vaillant thermocompact lockout probs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

g60rge

Gas Engineer
boiler = vu gb 282/1e

so i was called out to this job today, the boiler has started to not come on in the mornings leaving the customer with no hot water, (red light on) been like this for a few weeks intermittently. it works after a reset apparently.

i turned it on in heating mode and everything is working fine, it didnt fire in hot water mode, im guessing its because the cylinder was hot already.

i spoke to vaillant technical, they told me to check the gas pressures and were happy with the results. They then told me to stick a screwdriver in the pump if it stops the pump thats my problem, either that or the 4m tube behind the pump could be blocked.

i hate guessing and dont want the customer to shell out 140 pounds plus labour for a pump and not be the problem.

what do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to vaillant thermocompact lockout probs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock