Search the forum,

Discuss Vaillant ecotec plus 624 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Christopher buzzard

Gas Engineer
Hi all. Got called to the above boiler with fault code F61. Checked wiring harness from gas valve and all was ok. Reset the boiler and it worked fine. Left it running for 20 mins coming switching it on and off, it worked every time. The only thing i did notice was the display was acting up. Jumping up 20 degrees, down 10 degrees and so on. Is that down to a fault on pcb?

Thanks

Hi all. Got called to the above boiler with fault code F61. Checked wiring harness from gas valve and all was ok. Reset the boiler and it worked fine. Left it running for 20 mins coming switching it on and off, it worked every time. The only thing i did notice was the display was acting up. Jumping up 20 degrees, down 10 degrees and so on. Is that down to a fault on pcb?

Thanks

I believe it can be the gas valve, but usually pcb (certainly true on ecotec pro). Check resistance of gas valve pins.

pcb

Reply to Vaillant ecotec plus 624 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Morning all, My Vallient Ecotec Plus 831 is stored in the loft and is connected to Hive. It is coming on randomly at various times of the day, but...
Replies
Views
J Hughes
J
Removing pump and installing a new pump for Vaillant ecoTEC Plus 400 15kW Heat Only Boiler. Connecting the pump to the boiler and completing all...
Replies
Views
I recently had a new 2023 Vaillant ecoTec plus 630 (30kW) system boiler installed along with a Low Loss Header (LLH) in my house. I have 21 rads...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Vaillant VRT 392 Thermostat just stopped working, it's completely dead, I read another thread suggesting changing batteries, but this...
Replies
Views
Vaillant Ecotec Plus 832 boiler is 13 years old, 4 of which since we've been living there, started to play up in last couple of months. An...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock