Discuss Vaillant eco tec pro 28 F75 fault code. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt0029

Gas Engineer
I have a vaillant eco tec pro 28 that is coming up with the fault code f75. The system needs to be pressured to a pressure of 2.3 bar or above to get to work. Obviously when running this is causing an issue with water coming out the pressure relief as it expands up to 3 bar. From my research it looks like it could be the pressure sensor though I think this was swapped recently or the pump. Any one had this fault code were you have had to rise the pressure really high to get the boiler to fire? And diagnosed the problem from this?

How old is the boiler mate? I bet that the system water will be dirty. It doesn’t take much to block them up. Take it out and look down the whole at the bottom. I bet it’s blocked.

Its about 8 years old, that's why when rising the pressure to 2.3 bar and above it getting the boiler to fire? A blockage is stopping the pressure registering maybe. I did drain the system recently and the water did look quite clear.

Pressure sensor problem. On older models it was at the bottom where the crud settles. Newer models are higher up (still block up though)

Yeah I looked at that on mine it is right at the back high up. Though think my friends is at the bottom. Are the iso valves on the flow and return usually solid on valliants? So it can be pulled out and a pin pushed through it and check the seating for crude? Also on the older models they are light red. Is it best to swap for a black one?

Yeah I looked at that on mine it is right at the back high up. Though think my friends is at the bottom. Are the iso valves on the flow and return usually solid on valliants? So it can be pulled out and a pin pushed through it and check the seating for crude? Also on the older models they are light red. Is it best to swap for a black one?
Isolation valve are awesome mate. But use an Allen key not grips or adjustables

Allen key is 4mm
You may as well swap it for a new one, they're cheap!

Allen key is 4mm
You may as well swap it for a new one, they're cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant eco tec pro 28 F75 fault code. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock