Search the forum,

Discuss vaillant combi TURBO max VUW 282/1 E do they have flow restrictor? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inverness

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I'm asking a question about the vaillant combi boiler as my mother in law is always complaining about the dhw only getting luke warm when tap is fully open and when showering it becomes intermittently luke warm to hot.

since it is a older combi I've looked at the instruction manual but nothing mentioned about a flow restrictor on the cold incoming supply.

I'm only in my 3rd year apprenticeship I've gathered on my on knowledge could be there isn't a flow restrictor on the incoming cold supply to the boiler? or the heat exchanger could be sludge up and becoming less efficient and blocked up with sludge particulars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to vaillant combi TURBO max VUW 282/1 E do they have flow restrictor? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A gardener/landscaping friend of mine is going to install an irrigation system in a customer's garden. He asked me to pop around and measure the pressures and flowrates...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
This is perhaps a long shot, but anyway... I live in a block of flats in Beijing, and the heating is provided by a metropolitan heating system. The block's system seem to be split into two - top 10 floors and the lower 10 floors are heated separately. My flat is on the 10th floor, and our...
Replies
Views
Hello - I would appreciate your help on the question of whether I need a 2nd gas meter. At present I have a U6 meter serving a WB combi 28kw, a gas hob 8kw (downstairs) and a 49 yr old Glow-worm boiler (14kw) (upstairs). The Glow-worm boiler has finally packed up and has been disconnected as it...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have a Vaillant VCW242 combi boiler, which I believe has been in the house for 20+ years. It hadn't been serviced for a while so I got it serviced earlier in the week. The person who serviced it informed me that there was a major problem with it and that temperature gauge was...
Replies
Views
Old Account
O
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock