Search the forum,

Discuss Vado Spare Parts Help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Does anyone have or know where I can get Spare Parts for Vado IDE-109/WF-C/P CPU box - please see attached photos. The unit was leaking, states there are no serviceable parts and an alternative CPU/Process from another supplier is >£600! I have tried Vado and Di Vapor. Thanks Paul

lERVApixQmCG6LdEjiy%yQ.jpg

pXLIB4d5RYaPsqTxXCFjQw.jpg

ilbNBwJPTlusGlTXTZ2osg.jpg

dYcPLasjR7KKbL29TdjAcw.jpg

7DxgAF4CRzmg6MKHg3OrxQ.jpg

hNZWlj8XQouRNz0fQ%CBmw.jpg

%Q6woL6yQ9CBtt9IcNP1Ow.jpg

How many different

Think they are asking where from mate?

I know that of course but not being clairvoyant I have no idea of sizes. Once Paul measures up properly a supply source will emerge from Google.

Just to make you aware Paul, the 3/4" cartridge replacement will operate over 90 degrees not the 180 the current one does. However there will be no functional difference so far as I can see.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know that of course but not being clairvoyant I have no idea of sizes. Once Paul measures up properly a supply source will emerge from Google.

Just to make you aware Paul, the 3/4" cartridge replacement will operate over 90 degrees not the 180 the current one does. However there will be no functional difference so far as I can see.

Many thanks - what do I need to measure up? I couldn't find these parts online via Google with my basic knowledge and descriptions, so please let me know what I need to do to make this request more specific and where these spare parts can be sourced.

Thanks again - Paul

Sorry, not sure if I'm answering in the right box? New to this forum...

Many thanks - what do I need to measure up? I couldn't find these parts online via Google with my basic knowledge and descriptions, so please let me know what I need to do to make this request more specific and where these spare parts can be sourced.

Thanks again - Paul

Reply to Vado Spare Parts Help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
I have attached an image of the brass body within a tap. Having replaced a cartridge which has cured a leaking tap, I can see that there is a small leak from the brass body which can be unscrewed. Is there a seal behind the body? Thanks.
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock