Search the forum,

Discuss Vado Spare Parts Help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Does anyone have or know where I can get Spare Parts for Vado IDE-109/WF-C/P CPU box - please see attached photos. The unit was leaking, states there are no serviceable parts and an alternative CPU/Process from another supplier is >£600! I have tried Vado and Di Vapor. Thanks Paul

lERVApixQmCG6LdEjiy%yQ.jpg

pXLIB4d5RYaPsqTxXCFjQw.jpg

ilbNBwJPTlusGlTXTZ2osg.jpg

dYcPLasjR7KKbL29TdjAcw.jpg

7DxgAF4CRzmg6MKHg3OrxQ.jpg

hNZWlj8XQouRNz0fQ%CBmw.jpg

%Q6woL6yQ9CBtt9IcNP1Ow.jpg

How many different

Think they are asking where from mate?

I know that of course but not being clairvoyant I have no idea of sizes. Once Paul measures up properly a supply source will emerge from Google.

Just to make you aware Paul, the 3/4" cartridge replacement will operate over 90 degrees not the 180 the current one does. However there will be no functional difference so far as I can see.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know that of course but not being clairvoyant I have no idea of sizes. Once Paul measures up properly a supply source will emerge from Google.

Just to make you aware Paul, the 3/4" cartridge replacement will operate over 90 degrees not the 180 the current one does. However there will be no functional difference so far as I can see.

Many thanks - what do I need to measure up? I couldn't find these parts online via Google with my basic knowledge and descriptions, so please let me know what I need to do to make this request more specific and where these spare parts can be sourced.

Thanks again - Paul

Sorry, not sure if I'm answering in the right box? New to this forum...

Many thanks - what do I need to measure up? I couldn't find these parts online via Google with my basic knowledge and descriptions, so please let me know what I need to do to make this request more specific and where these spare parts can be sourced.

Thanks again - Paul

You are looking for a 3/4" ceramic cartridge & a single lever cartridge. You'll have to follow advice of suppliers to measure.

Reply to Vado Spare Parts Help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock