Discuss Vacuum cleaner in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

What’s the best vacuum cleaner For cleaning out oil boilers

I got a wicks one unpacked and put in van ready for its first service that day came it was a very cold frosty day so i opened the back doors the cleaner rolled out of the back and smashed to bits on floor. lol

The Wickes Wet n Dry is alright as long as you keep it warm. I paid £20 quid for mine yonks ago but at £40 nowadays it's nearer pricewise to better quality W&D's on the market.

Reply to Vacuum cleaner in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I need to replace the diverter valve - I unscrewed it from the hydraulic block but for the life of me I can't get it out. I even spoke to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone offer me advice, I’ll try and keep it short! Just cleaned my magma cleanse unit, and it wasn’t too bad since last boiler service 1...
Replies
Views
D
Hi Where I am living the water is very hard. The result is my heat exchanger most likely has accumulated limestone. The problem is that due to...
Replies
Views
A
Hi All, I have two sets of radiator pipes that need removing. Although neither set of pipes have radiators on them anymore they are both still...
Replies
Views
Adam Rifat
A
Hi Where I am living the water is very hard. The result is my heat exchanger most likely has accumulated limestone. The problem is that due to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock