Discuss utter nightmare in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Had a complete nightmare today probably one of the biggest disasters i have had for a while,
was on a job fitting an outside tap and you would think not a lot could go wrong well it did .

Cust asked if i wanted a brew so i requested one well it came with some biscuits (ginger nuts)

First dunker only went and snapped off into my brew !!!

Second one done the same !!!!

Probably one of the worst fridays i have ever had !!!

Oh well weekend is here now

Have a good one

Most of my virtual harem are red heads. Just gives me an excuse to post another picture of young Lucy....

Lucy+Collett.jpg

image.jpg

I too have a not so soft spot for the fiery haired temptress from below stairs. Something about that arris in her avengers kit I fear the collar may not match the cuffs though

Her bra appears to have slipped off on one side too. For someone famous you would think she would at least put some effort into dressing properly for a professional photo shoot..

Back to the real issue.

If a buscuit looks suspect. You know sort that'll wither at the sight of a tear drop

Double them up back to back the moisture lock and vapour vacuum should provide added strength

Her bra appears to have slipped off on one side too. For someone famous you would think she would at least put some effort into dressing properly for a professional photo shoot..

Her bra was on properly. I thought it should come off. Do not underestimate the power of a moderator......

At the top of the stairway you'll reach the gateway to her gut!

How base! I'd still climb it though...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to utter nightmare in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Got a nightmare situation with a central heating system I recently adopted. It's an open vent system with a combined F&E pipe, with a...
Replies
Views
[ASIDE: I did wonder if this was the best forum for this but figured as it was a boiler related issue that the gas engineers would be dealing...
Replies
Views
J
Hi - I'm not sure if this is the right forum or not, but I'm looking for some advice with regards to a recent (nightmare) new gas boiler install...
Replies
Views
Mark Butler
M
Hi, We have a large Heatrea Sadia unvented hot water tank, not sure of the size in liters but its about 1600mm tall. The tank is around 3 years...
Replies
Views
What’s the correct way to replace a (jammed and leaking) stop-cock in an old and corroded ½ steel pipe without damaging the pipe? The pipe in...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock