Search the forum,

Discuss Urgently need Glow Worm 24cl manual in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Arksun

Does anyone know if its possible to download .pdf version of the manual for an old Glow Worm 24cl combi boiler? I went to the official website but they only seem to have the manuals for the newer stuff.

My plumber decided it would be nice to take the manual for my currently broken boiler and I haven't heard from him since.

Thanks Simon

It wasn't on their website literature page I had tried already, nothing on their search engine either.
But its ok I got it now, first I called their literature line, then they put me through to tech support and they were able to email me the manual straight away. Great service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Urgently need Glow Worm 24cl manual in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, New to this so not sure if posting this questions is valid, but i have a boiler issue which has baffled me. I have a Glow Worm Micron 120 boiler and it recently decided to die all of a sudden. I have had issues with the PCB in the past i.e i resoldered some dry joints a year ago. Thus...
Replies
Views
Hello all! Can I please have some professional opinion on our ongoing problems with our Glow-worm Fuelsaver mk11. Now I know the simplist answer will be "replace the boiler" but during these uncertain times it's not an option. We have a BG homecare policy and have now had 4 engineers working on...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
Hi all, first post but have a major issue that's causing me headaches. My system boiler (Glow Worm Flexicom 18hx) continues to cycle to keep itself up to temperature, even without any demand from the programmer (Drayton Lifestyle LP 522) which is also causing the pump in the upstairs airing...
Replies
Views
Please could anyone advice. I have a 36 y.o. Glow Worm Space Saver 38. I have had it for the last 6 years when bought my current house. I serviced it for the first two years but then stopped servicing in fear that it could be condemned just for being old an inefficient or no spare parts. I did...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock